Learn more about Corporate Traditions™ Gift Certificates with our frequently asked questions.
Where Can I Redeem My Corporate Traditions™ Gift Certificates?
- Our Certificates can be redeemed at any retail United States food store that accepts manufacturer's coupons. (Memberships stores in general do not.) If the grocery store has any questions they can call us anytime at 877-7TURKEY (877-788-7539)
Do the certificates have an expiration date?
- Yes, all the Certificates have an expiration date printed on the front. Corporate Traditions™ has the longest expiration dates among all our competitors.
What is the best way to contact Corporate Traditions™ if I have a question?
- There are two main ways to contact Corporate Traditions™ 1) Call us at 1-877-7TURKEY (877-788-7539) or 2) Email us at email@example.com
Are my certificates good for cash instead of buying the product?
- No. Certificates are only good for the item(s) listed on the front of the card.
Do I have to pay payroll tax on this gift?
- You do not have to pay payroll tax on this gift from your employer! This great gift falls under the De Minimis Fringe Benefits. Note: This is for the Turkey/Ham Vouchers. The Gift Card+ product would be taxed the same way as you have taxed the purchase of regular gift cards in the past.
Can I purchase an item that is larger than the amount on my gift certificate?
- Yes and No. If you purchase an item that is more then the certificate allows then you will just need to pay the balance of the purchase price over the certificate amount.